Sunday, December 19, 2021

Jack Joggers for Husband

The second of my additional Christmas presents for family members is ready - another pair of Jack Joggers, this time for husband.

These are very similar to the ones I made for Alex, but this time I added 2 cm to the rise of the pants at the waist, as husband really dislikes low rise. Also, and as per his request, I made the inside part of the pockets out of red lining knit fabric, a remnant from my Houndstooth Hoodie. He wanted some hidden red for interest.

The fabric I bought for husband is his most favourite soft, thick and warm cotton sweatpants fabric, very similar to the one I used for his light grey Burda joggers. These latter sweatpants are his most favourite this winter and he's been asking for another pair ever since I made them last month. So, he's getting another one for Christmas :)

Size: 44 (L) Height: 178-184 cm
Fabric: cotton sweatpants fabric, rib knit fabric for cuffs and waistband
Time to make: 2 days


No comments:

Post a Comment