Saturday, September 4, 2021

Zlatnite - Cherni vruh, 2021

A hike to Cherni vruh from Zlatnite mostove - a very pleasant, though tough trail with significant elevation gain, which I am kind of amazed we haven't climbed more often - today's was only the second time. The weather was sunny, but coldish, with some snipping wind on the plateau, which made me put on a winter hat on top of my baseball cap for a while - summer is over and it is pretty obvious at the higher altitudes. 

For a change we managed to persuade Alex to climb with us. I didn't bring my DSLR, decided to use the small travel camera, but I'm so disappointed by the quality of the photos it takes, that I doubt it is worth bringing it with me any more - I think my phone takes better pictures :(




Hike info:

Destination: Cherni vruh
Mountain: Vitosha
Total length:18.5 km
Elevation gain: 920 m
Total duration (plus picnic and rests): 5 and a half hours
 Average difficulty:  6.5 / 10


Me-made items, worn on this hike:

Husband: boxers, Knip Mode Cargo Pants, Teal Longsleeve
I: lingerie, Sabrina Slims, Houndstooth Hoodie, knitted socks






No comments:

Post a Comment