Thursday, May 23, 2019
Peasant Skirt Burda 3/2013 #123
The skirt in the pictures is a wearable muslin I made out of a piece of fabric I was gifted. I am not quite sure of the content of the fabric, but the burn test showed that it is mostly if not entirely artificial. Still, the muslin turned out quite well fitting and the skirt might even get some wear later this summer. I missed the opportunity on Tuesday to take pictures of the second peasant skirt I finished this weekend and which Gaby already wore to Uni. I made it out of cotton poplin and I'm truly pleased with how it turned out, she even got some compliments on her outfit :) I hope I'll be able to take a picture or two of it some day.
And I'm carrying on ... I bought more fabric and more Burda style patterns and magazines, I'll be busy sewing this summer :)))