Saturday, July 1, 2023

Grey Hoodie

I am finally finding a moment to show a couple of pictures of my husband's hoodie, we took during our hike to Cherny Vruh on Vitosha.

The fabric is the large piece of French Terry I bought for him, and on these photos he is posing with the hoodie in combination with the joggers out of the same fabric.

As a color accent, I specifically bought a piece of yellow cotton jersey with lycra, I really like the color combo of light grey with lemon yellow. 

The pattern I chose is an old purchase from Burda.ru I wanted to try. It is a pullover hoodie, but adding a zipper to the front was elementary and could hardly count as a modification. The only alterations I made are to the length - I added 2.5 cm, as husband wants his hoodies long. However I regret it and if I make this hoodie again, I'm removing the added length. Although I did narrow the hood - Burda's hoods are notoriously enormous, it is still big and needs some pruning (again for future reference).

 
Pattern: Burda 6718
Fabric: grey French Terry, yellow cotton with lycra
Size: 50, with modified hood
Time to make: two weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment