Friday, April 22, 2022

White and Grey

Two more knit items I made for Gaby - a blouse with a round yoke and one more pair of flared leggings, my favourite leggings pattern this spring :)

The pattern of the blouse is from the latest Burda Best of 01 /2022, which is a collection of best selling old patterns. This very blouse was first published in Burda 06 / 2018. I liked its unusual construction, which, I hope, elevates the blouse a bit above the simple white t-shirt.

Size: S, shortened and modified
Fabric: rib knit
Time to make:  2 days

Size: 36
Fabric: viscose knit
Time to make:  3 days


To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced the short fringe I added is as good as the original they used in the magazine. And to my further disappointment, it turned out to be of low quality, though fairly expensive. On the upper side, I attached it over the seam, so it can be easily removed and replaced, if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment