Saturday, November 6, 2021

Warm Joggers

Finally my husband got the extra warm joggers he was asking for, and he is super happy with the fabric and the fit. And so am I!

The pattern is Burda 6719 and this is the second time I'm using it. The first was a pair of joggers for our son, which I made last year. They came our fine initially, but the fabric relaxed and made them very baggy, especially from behind.

Having in mind the issues I had with the first make, I reduced the depth of the seat significantly and also took in a bit of the width and they came out pretty slimming, which my husband really liked. I also added some 4 cm length to the legs, as I thought they were on the short side, but I was wrong there and I might shorten them sometime (probably never :).


Pattern: Burda 6719
Size 50
Fabric: cotton sweatpants fabric, rib knit for cuffs
Time to make:  1 day




No comments:

Post a Comment