I finished a fairly complicated project - fully lined hoodie, using Burda #113 from 09 / 2020.
- The hoodie is fully lined
- I shortened the sleeves by 5 cm
- I added ribbing to the openings of the pockets
- I lowered the front collar of the hood by 2 cm
- I added two pieces of the main fabric to the hem ribbing, as it is usually done in store-bought hoodies, thus avoiding the pulling of the ribbing at the area of the zipper.
About the pattern: I think it is well drafted, roomy for a hoodie without being too oversized. The hood is deep and big enough to cover the head without pulling. The pockets are deep and comfortable. All in all, I am very pleased with the final result, thanks to the lining the hoodie is very warm and ideal for my walks in the park in our spring weather.
Grey is definitely not my color and in all honesty, I would never have bought this fabric, but I think the red lining adds some interest and keeps the grey a bit away from my face.
The big deep kangaroo pockets are definitely one of my favourite features of this hoodie.