Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Anything But Basic Tee

Autumn is in the air and I'm gradually shifting my thoughts to 3/4 and long sleeve tops. 

A pattern, that has been long on my to-do list: Women's ABB Tee by Diby.Club - well drafted knitted top, with various options for neckline and sleeve length, detailed instructions and modification lessons - what more can you want from a pattern!

I made mine size 0 (the second size), but next time I'll cut 00, as I feel the fit a bit extra relaxed, especially in the underarms. I like the length of the tee and the silhouette it creates and I'm especially fond of the 3/4 length sleeves and the scoop neck. I have a very nice cotton knit in the color on the cover page of the pattern and I intend to cut into it next for my second ABB tee.

This is the second necklace out of wooden elements I made recently. Gaby scooped the first, so i guess I'm left with this one. I'm really pleased with how these necklaces combine with plain tops, I'm thinking about a suitable pair or two of earrings to go with them.

Pattern: ABB Tee, size 0
Fabric: bamboo knit
Thread: polyester, blue
Time to make: 2 days




No comments:

Post a Comment