Friday, December 2, 2022

Pumpkin Pancakes

This autumn we are into pumpkins. Twice we happened upon extremely delicious sweet ones and we've been trying to repeat the score, without success. Our latest baked pumpkins all happened to be somewhat bland and not very sweet. But there's always pumpkin puree and its addition to various other desserts, like pancakes.

I have a fool-proof pancake recipe, that I can make with my eyes closed - to every egg add one cup of milk and 2/3 cups of flour, some salt, sugar and a sprinkle of oil and bake. I make these at least twice per month, but once in a while I get a craving for something more exotic. I've tried with adding grated apples and last night I made them with pumpkin puree.


  • two eggs
  • 150 g pumpkin puree
  • 120 g milk
  • 100 g flour
  • 20 g sugar, 5 g salt 
  • 15 g oil

Bake in a pancake pan and serve with honey, jam or fruit. Perfect autumn dessert!


No comments:

Post a Comment