Thursday, February 6, 2020

Red Laundry Day Tee


My purple Laundry Day Tunic turned out to be so comfortable, one of my most successful makes so far, that I had to make another one. I bought a piece of red-orange very stretchy knit, about 1.20 m and basically made the same tunic, with long sleeves. The fabric, being more stretchy, was a bit more difficult to work with and is not as flattering as the purple tunic, but it is divinely comfortable - like staying in your PJs.


 As I work from home and spend a lot of time in tunics and yoga pants, I really need these kinds of clothes more than my "out in the world" clothes, so I think there'll be even more pieces of this kind.


Ah, and I did add pockets again. Funny thing, I keep my hands in my pockets only when I'm posing for a photo, but still - I insist on pockets in my leisure wear :)


Look at the amount of snow we got during these last two days. It's unbelievable it was 20C on Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of comfy. That's a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete