Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Daisies Are Done




Pattern: Daisy Flower Panel By John Clayton
Designer: John Clayton for Heritage
Floss: DMC
Canvass: Aida 14
Time to stitch: almost a month



It seems I've gotten back my passion for cross stitching this year. I've already started a second flower panel by the same designer, intending to make them a total of three (at least). I'm still pondering over the framing, might do it after all of the series of flower panels are done ...

Before and after back stitch

6 comments:

  1. Прекрасна работа! <3 Много нежна

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Don't you just love daisies? There's something so admirable about their simple beauty. They just seem to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so pretty. Daisies are such pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME - I am loving the design of this cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete