Thursday, May 3, 2012

Grey Joy


Pattern: Joy by Kim Hargreaves, size L, made for my mother
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans 50% cotton 50% acrylic 300 g
Needle: 2.5 mm (edge), 3 mm
Time to knit: 10 days


Definitely a favorite cardigan from a favorite designer. Obviously, it's big on me, because I'm an S size and it's an L, but even big it still looks beautiful on. I enjoyed knitting it a lot, my only modification was the seamless approach to the body and lowering a bit the neckline.
And I've immediately cast on another Kim's design - for me - Anais in turquoise cotton-rayon blend.

For more FO visit FO Friday and Creative Friday

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that was fast! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Невероятна жилетка и изпълнение! И на мен, покрай теб, почва да ми става от най-любимите Ким!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitting is always so beautiful! Lovely cardigan!

    Thank you for linking to Creative Friday.

    Take care
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That is a beautiful sweater! And, importantly, it looks like it was FUN to knit. I hope your mom loves it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 days? Wow, great job! It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really pretty (and super fast)! Your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very nice cardigan. Your mom is soooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete