Monday, October 26, 2015

Zheleznitza-Simeonovo

A bit of an unusual hike yesterday - husband wanted some time for his hobby (electronics), so Gaby and I went on a hike alone by bus (I have a driving license, but I don't drive, couldn't overcome my fear and anxiety on the road behind the wheel). Being free of the car has some advantages - like no need to return to the starting point. We hiked the low circular track of Vitosha from Zheleznitza to Simeonovo and had a terrific time for ourselves, spent in sweet mother and daughter talk. The woods were fantastic and the weather sunny. We should do this more often, while the girl is still living at home. Only two years and she'll be heading to university - time does fly!












1 comment:

  1. I love all these magical places you visit! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete