Thursday, January 17, 2013

Borika Gloves


Pattern: Borika Gloves (personal pattern)
Yarn: YarnArt Pure Merino, 100% wool, 50 g
Needle: DPNs 3.5 mm
Time to knit: 4 days


I had more than one ball of yarn left from my Opulent Raglan sweater, so I decided to make a pair of gloves. I've had this idea of the stepwise decreasing mock cables in my head for some time, so instead of following other people's patterns, this time I tried to make my own. I've knitted enough mitts and gloves already and it was actually fairly easy. Of course, some unraveling was also included in the process :)


I've written a very detailed description of the gloves in Bulgarian and I intend to test the pattern in my favorite Cashmira yarn and then write it up in English as well.
Because I really like it :)))


Описанието засега е само за сравнително малък номер ръкавици, каквито пасват на моите ръце :))) - обиколка на дланта 18 см, дължина на дланта 8 см, ластик 7 см. В описанието съм внесла някои корекции на реално оплетените ръкавици, каквито мисля да направя когато плета втори чифт от модела - дясната ръкавица е с обратни псевдоосморки и стъпаловидните плетеници са изместени по-центрирано върху дланта.

5 comments:

  1. Чудесни са! Приказни направо!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful! I'm so impressed that you designed these yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Хубави, топли ръкавици с красив мотив!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Заради невероятно красивите неща, които сътворяваш, те номинирах за Liebster Blog Award. Не че е награда, но пък е по желание за участие. http://anitkascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! Four days is fast.

    ReplyDelete