Sunday, December 4, 2016

Muffins with Chocolate Spread

 
A simple and very delicious recipe for muffins with chocolate spread I found on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/fattoincasadabenedetta/videos/1382929211751118/

I followed the recipe almost to the dot and the result is quite satisfactory. However my chocolate filling was not that runny, probably because I did not use Nutella.

Products:
  • 2 eggs
  • 150 g sugar
  • 50 g sunflower oil
  • 80 g milk
  • 230 g flour
  • 8 g baking powder
  • chocolate spread


The interesting part is that the chocolate spread is first frozen and then placed in the muffin and covered with a spoonful of batter. The muffins are baked at 180C in a preheated oven.

Next time I'll try the recipe with jam.


And a picture of the handmade Christmas cards Gaby made for a charity. I love them all!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet cards your daughter made. How cute you have individual muffin tins!

    ReplyDelete