Wednesday, February 26, 2020

New Crochet Balls Earrings

I've been so busy knitting, crocheting and sewing lately, that I barely find the time to document my new makes. I sewed a dress, two cardigans, a new pair of boxer shorts and two tailor's hams, I started a new sweater and I also made half a dozen pairs of earrings, one of which was already gifted and I don't even have a picture of it, but never mind.

: One of my favourite pairs - double balls:

: A bright red pair (the red is somewhat lost in the picture), which suits Gaby magnificently:

: A yellow pair for another of Gaby's friends

: This one goes nicely with the gradient necklace I made for Gaby last month

: I bought a string of small quartz balls and turned it into a necklace with a pair of purple earrings with small quartz balls to go with it:

: This was a another string of semi-precious stones - carnelian chips, which I turned into a necklace, bracelet and earrings:

: And another string of semi-precious stones - agate chips, again turned into a necklace, bracelet and earrings:

1 comment:

  1. You've been having some fun. I like how you styled each pair.

    ReplyDelete