Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sunny Morning - Anatolian Puzzle 1000


It's been a while since I last assembled a puzzle and I had forgotten how addictive it can be for me. For the same reason I love cross stitching, the gradual emergence of the picture from the thousands of pieces / stitches is so captivating.


This latest puzzle was bought more than a month ago but I waited for the right free time - like the long Easter weekend, for I knew - once I started it there will be little else done at home until I finish it.

The brand Anatolian is new to me, the quality is good, though I still find Schmidt first and  Ravensburger second. Anatolian would be somewhere third in my personal rating together with Educa and a few other brands.





Puzzle: Sunny Morning, 1000 pcs.
Brand: Anatolian
Time to assemble: 2 days


1 comment:

  1. You make jigsaw puzzles fun. Do you try to give away it once you've put it together?
    Mahalo plenty for your sweet comment on the photo of me and my dames. We need to take more for memories.

    ReplyDelete