Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Easter Day on Pchelina 2021

Last month I gradually slipped out of regular blogging, and crafting, and I find it difficult to come back to it again. Something about getting out of habit and probably into a new habit of not blogging and not crafting constantly, which might not necessarily be a bad thing. 

Anyway, I'm trying, while out of the crafting addiction, to find new ways to spend my free time, like playing chess with my son (or rather, he's teaching me how to play while constantly beating me), assembling a puzzle again, back to running in the park, studying Spanish on Duolingo. And hiking, the one passion I hope never to relinquish.

A few pictures from our Easter picnic on Sunday at one of my most favourite places - dam Pchelina. I was worried the place would be packed like last year around the same time, but luckily it was comparatively quiet and as beautiful and peaceful as one could wish for.




















2 comments:

  1. I liked seeing the sheep! You go on learning chess. I feel I'm not smart enough to learn that and how to strategize way ahead. How do like Duo Lingo? Do you feel it's a solid way to learn another language?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! So far I'm loving Duolingo and I'm trying to spend at least an hour a day. The regular practice and listening definitely helps me feel immersed in the language and the whole concept of competition boards, points, awards, leagues, etc. is very well thought and so far works for me. Still, the best way is a language course with a native speaker and lots of practice.

      Delete