Thursday, July 9, 2020

Laundry Day Tee Dress

One more Laundry Day Tee, a Love Notion's pattern - my third this year. I love this pattern for home, as it is roomy, comfy and easy to wear. Unlike my previous two winter LDT tunics, I didn't add pockets to my summer dress, mostly because the fabric is quite stretchy viscose knit and I didn't want to deform and add bulk to it with pockets.


This LDT is my third clothing item out of this knit (I also made a long sleeve and a short sleeve T-shirts out of it, and a pair of underwear) and I am kind of bored with it already. I wonder what other sewists do with big pieces of fabric.


As for the pattern - I made again size XS, sewed the dress with zigzag stitch length 3 depth 1, secured the raw edges again with zigzag stitch length 2.5 depth 5 and hemmed the dress and the sleeves with double needle, carefully catching the raw edge between the two needles.


No comments:

Post a Comment