- Burda 6252 - a mini skirt for Gaby, I have some suitable fabric in my stash in mind.
- Skirt #115 from Burda 04/2020 - I want to make this for myself sooner rather than later in some viscose twill
- Burda 6527 - I would make view A for Gaby in cotton and I plan view B for myself in a black viscose similar to the illustration
- Blouse #120 from Burda 02/2018 - no idea when and if I'll make it, but it seems interesting
- Viscose top Burda 6231. I plan to make it for this summer, I have some beautiful red viscose
- Tailored Raglan T-shirt Burda 6202. Gaby would like that.
- An interesting top #106 from the latest Burda 06/2020. For Gaby probably.
I got quite a few of jeans-like patterns, hoping at least some will fit well
- Cargo pants # 120 from Burdastyle 08 / 2019
- Pants Burda 6534
- Skinny Jeans #129 from Burda 02 / 2014
- High waist jeans #119 from Burda 03 / 2020
- Jeans #120 from Burda 04 / 2010
- Pants # 113 from Burda 08/2017. I absolutely love this pattern, which is in the petite size, and I bought the jacket that goes with it too
JACKETS AND COATS
- Jacket # 117 from Burda 08/2017.
- Jacket Burda 6337. I plan this with a hood (it comes with the pattern) and a zipper from some quality fleece fabric for our hiking adventures, some day.
- Jacket Burda 6289. I wish so much that I would have the ability to sew this one day soon.
- Denim Jacket #13 from Knip Mode 02 / 2020. My first pattern from KnipMode, I'll be curious to try it one day and I've been eyeing denim style jackets all spring long. It also comes with a translation in Russian.
I bought three men's patterns too - there isn't much choice of men's patterns out there and I did need a new shirt pattern, as I was not very happy with the one I got last year - Burda 6874.
- Shirt #143 from Burda 06 / 2016. To my surprise this pdf pattern actually comes in three versions - short sleeves, long sleeves and a sort of hoody. I already sewed this one for my husband and it fits him beautifully and I'm in the process of making a second one.
- Men's shorts # 137 from Burda 04 / 2016
- Men's Cargo Pants from KnipMode 05 / 2020.