Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The 2012 Mosaic Post

I love these a-year-in-a-glance posts - seeing all of your year's work in a mosaic of colors and textures is so satisfying.
In 2012 I did my share of knitting and also some cross stitching - a passion, which occasionally takes hold of me and then quietly sneaks away, leaving me with ambitious unfinished projects :)

So, what I did in 2012:
- SWEATERS - 


 - HATS -


- OTHER ACCESSORIES - 


- CROSS STITCH - 


I entered 2013 with three unfinished summer projects - the blue cotton cardigan and the linen blouse I'm definitely going to finish this spring/summer. The third project - a black DROPS dress is hibernating and will 99% finish unraveled. I also have a new wooly sweater on my needles, more about it - soon.

On the cross stitch front I have 1/3 of the buttercups done and the chart, canvas and floss for another flower panel, still untouched. Waiting for the cross stitch muse to drop in :)

HAPPY  NEW YEAR 2013!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love to see year-end mosaics like this!

    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collages of your FOs. You've accomplished plenty.

    ReplyDelete