Monday, October 1, 2012

Odilia


Pattern: Camellia by Kim Hardgreaves
Yarn: YarnArt Summer, cotton and viscose, 50 g
Needle: 2.5 mm, 3 mm
Time to knit: 4 days

 

Another version of my copper Camellia, this time in black cotton-viscose yarn. Initially, the hat was intended for a friend's daughter, but my own teenage one liked it so much, and though she has many hats, it's a fact, that she doesn't have a cotton one, so this one goes to her. And I'll probably have to make one more Camellia :)


With this hat I experimented another way of decreasing at the top - the stitches are decreased quickly in only five rows. I like it better this way, so I redid my own Camellia too.


The amazing place this photo session was shot - in my next post. Stay tuned :)

6 comments:

  1. The hats are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both hats!! And your daughter is a great model!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hats! I might have to knit one for my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hats look great, and the amazing place looks fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to know the decreasing technique...cuz it looks great..and only 5 rows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hats you've finished :O). Your daughter's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete