Thursday, November 18, 2021

Jack Joggers by Vikisews

These are the short joggers I made for our son together with the Burda shorts for myself out of the remnant cotton French terry fabric. For his shorts I used the newly acquired pattern from Vikisews, as I was not happy with the cut of the Burda pattern I used for my husband's joggers. To liven them up I added a strip of grey to the opening of the pockets and some labels from discarded old shorts.

I'm quite happy with the fit and I really like how these turned out. He's modelling them together with the grey T-shirt I made for him earlier this autumn.

And as my husband is absolutely in love with his warm joggers, I plan to sew a new pair of Jack joggers for husband, using some thick sweater knit cotton fabric.

Size: 42 (M) Height: 178-184 cm
Fabric: cotton French terry
Time to make: 3 days
 

No comments:

Post a Comment