Sunday, July 14, 2019
Burda #114 5 2015 Pants
I made a few small mods to the pattern - the waist band has triple elastic and a string. I think I used 12 mm elastic band. For the string openings I installed two small rivets.
Of course, the pants have pockets - probably the most complicated part of the design.
The cuffs are also with triple elastic. I used narrower elastic band here, I believe it was 8 mm. The triple elastic bands were the new skill I learned with this project and they took me almost a day to finish, but I'm quite pleased with them.
I love the colorful design of the fabric - the tropical birds and flowers have that bright summer vibe I was looking for.