Wednesday, September 27, 2017

FO: Milky Mist Cardigan


Finally, I found the time to finish this light weight summer cardigan I've been knitting all summer long for my daughter. And I just couldn't miss the opportunity to take a few pictures of it while we were at the seaside. I'm so in love with this cardigan! It's soft and breezy, the perfect cardigan for a summer vacation, I want one for me too!


The cardigan is my own design, the lace part incorporates the lace border of Milky Mist Wrap, a gorgeous free pattern on Ravelry. The total weight of the cardigan is only 200 g, approx. 3000 m of yarn.


Pattern: Milky Mist Cardigan, personal pattern, incorporates Milky Mist Wrap
Yarn: Zegna Baruffa Myfil raspberry 100 g, Zegna Baruffa Myfil fuchsia 100 g, Lora & Festa Jolly 217, 100 g, held together
Needle: 4.5 mm
Time to knit: 2 months








2 comments:

  1. Хубави снимки от красивия гръцки бряг край Аспровалта.А на фона на синьото небе,тюркоазената вода на морето,бялата пяна на вълните и жълтия пясък - една много елегантна червена жилетка искри.Просто е много красиво.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely photo shoot. Wonderful job on this light cardigan. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete