Monday, June 17, 2013

Aubergine

My Cappuccino turned Aubergine cardigan is ready and I am happy with it! I like the color and I like the fit. But after a fortnight of rainy days and cooler weather, the temperatures today peaked 33C - not exactly a cardigan weather :))) Nevertheless, I'll organize a modelled photosession soon, and until then - two very amateurish collages:


I registered on Polyvore today, planning to make a fashion set with the cardigan. But then I abandoned the uploading of pictures of the cardigan to the common pool, so here's a very crude collage, made with cut and paste of the cardigan on top of the set I made:


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice! I really like both your collages!

    I'm having the same problem with the sweater I'm about to finish up: we had cool weather the whole time I was working on it, but now that I'm almost done, it has gotten hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with that dye job! It's fantastic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete