Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back and Forth



As my bordeaux top is moving ahead more slowly
than the carrier of a wanna-be Hollywood star,
today I'm taking a step back to retrospect my 2010 FO
(the lace is quite nice, though :)

Seems I'm a one-project-at-a-time, one-hobby-at-a-time type of girl.


I started the year cross-stitching and finishing a long time WIP - one of Sergent's Venice water-colors. I love this FO and I should frame it, it's a shame to keep it in a box. The other landscape - Bozentzi, is my own design and little pride, though now, that I know better, I would do it differently.

And then came knitting and crocheting - the new art I learned last year. Apart from those FO featured in the photo, I knitted a pile of hats, scarfs, wrist warmers and other small projects. I also learned a handful of quite useful new knitting techniques - the I-cord, the tubular cast on, the elastic cast off, etc.

All in all, quite a productive year:

No comments:

Post a Comment