Sunday, August 9, 2020

Kamen Del 2020

Having traveled through most of Nothern Bulgaria, it is so refreshing to be back to our cold mountainous climate. I used to complain of the rain and the moderate summer temperatures in Sofia, but I realize that actually I've become acclimatized to them and I definitely prefer our rainy summers to the hot waves we experienced in the Danube valley and by the Black sea.

In between  morning and afternoon showers husband, son and I managed to climb peak Kamen Del (1861 m) from Zlatnite mostove - a three and a half hours' hike of moderate elevation and gratifying views at the top.

: Sofia from Kamen Del

: The Plateau

:Tasting the wild raspberries.

And can I just mention in passing how much I hate the new blogger, publishing has become a torture :(

3 comments: