вторник, 3 януари 2017 г.

Rigsby Pom Pom Inspired Beanie


A new purple hat - I've made so many of these, but who's counting :)) (nine purple hats?!)
My last for 2016 and first for 2017. The pattern was inspired by a beanie sold by The North Face company - Rigsby Pom Pom Beanie.


Pattern: Rigsby Pom Pom Beanie (visual interpretation)
Yarn: Alize Lanagold Solids, 100 g (80 g body, 20 g pom pom)
Needle: 3.5 mm rib, 4 mm body
Time to knit: 3 days



The hat is very thick and squishy, with a polar fleece for extra warmth and a big fat pom pom for fun.








2 коментара:

  1. I love purple. I like this colorway is rich. What a lucky girl.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. In an yarn shop I'm always drawn to only a couple of colors and purple is one of these. I've just finished another sweater and it is again in the purple range :)

      Изтриване