неделя, 20 март 2016 г.

Rainbow Socks


A new pair of socks for Alex, made from Kauni Artistic Rainbow, 8/2. I knitted them again toe up, using the recipe for toe up socks by Charisa Cairn and German short rows for the heel. I love their bright cheery colors and now I'm planning a cardigan with the rest of the yarn, but maybe for autumn, as it is already time for cotton knitting.


Pattern: Rainbow Socks
Yarn: Kauni Artistic Rainbow, 8/2, approx. 50 g, men's shoe size 43 EU
Needle: 3 mm
Time to knit: one week




And I had another go at the Leopard Cake, but this time I made all the corrections I had planned from last time - doubled the sugar (150 g), sprinkled it with crystal sugar before baking and reduced the cocoa in the lighter brown dough. It's so much better like this! Now I want to make the still too white dough yellow-orange and try adding egg yolks to the dough - next time :)


7 коментара:

  1. I love this rainbow! How colourful this yarn is! Beautiful socks :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What fun socks!! Love the rainbow gradient!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Носочки весёленькие получились)))
    А кекс просто чудо!!!Такой интересный!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Този коментар бе премахнат от администратор на блога.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. LuxLair is the number one authentic luxury designer online outlet.
    Where you can find genuine Luxury Men's Sneakers with huge discount.

    ОтговорИзтриване