I tried my hands at beaded knitting again - a beaded phone case. First I chose how I wanted my case to look - black with a light green Greek key ornament. Then I made a chart and bought the beads. The green beads turned out to be too transparent and the ornament is not clearly visible and I don't like the quality of the beads - they are not equal in size and not quite round - but that was to be expected, as they were really cheap.
Then I strung up the beads, following the chart from the end to the beginning, forming a stack of beads (first in - last out). My thread is YarnArt Violet, 100% mercerized cotton, 50 g = 270 m and I used 2 mm (US 0) size needles.
I knit the case flat in garter stitch, placing the beads every other row, only when knitting from the right side.
This is the wrong side - garter stitch, no beads.
I also added soft lining and a small zipper.