Friday, December 12, 2014

WIP - December 2014

Just a few words on what I've been working on:
My long-term project - a self-drafted cardigan for my husband. So far - pretty pleased with how this is coming, I'm keeping notes and if things turn out as nicely as planned I'll write down the pattern. I only wish I had more spare time for knitting, can't wait to see it finished. I had planned it as a Christmas present, but now I'm beginning to doubt I'll be ready in time for Christmas:


And another small Christmas project I try to stitch in the few spare minutes I can find during the light part of the day. This is going to be a Christmas card, but with the speed I'm stitching it ... probably for next Christmas :)))


1 comment:

  1. Those cables are lovely. They stand out in that bold color.

    ReplyDelete