четвъртък, 3 май 2012 г.

Grey Joy


Pattern: Joy by Kim Hargreaves, size L, made for my mother
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans 50% cotton 50% acrylic 300 g
Needle: 2.5 mm (edge), 3 mm
Time to knit: 10 days


Definitely a favorite cardigan from a favorite designer. Obviously, it's big on me, because I'm an S size and it's an L, but even big it still looks beautiful on. I enjoyed knitting it a lot, my only modification was the seamless approach to the body and lowering a bit the neckline.
And I've immediately cast on another Kim's design - for me - Anais in turquoise cotton-rayon blend.

For more FO visit FO Friday and Creative Friday

12 коментара:

  1. Невероятна жилетка и изпълнение! И на мен, покрай теб, почва да ми става от най-любимите Ким!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your knitting is always so beautiful! Lovely cardigan!

    Thank you for linking to Creative Friday.

    Take care
    Linda

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Wow. That is a beautiful sweater! And, importantly, it looks like it was FUN to knit. I hope your mom loves it ♥

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. That is really pretty (and super fast)! Your mom is going to love it!

    ОтговорИзтриване