петък, 20 април 2012 г.
The Versatile Blogger Award Nomination
What a pleasant surprise! My humble blog has been nominated for this Blog Award by Natalie from Marigold's Loft! Thank you Natalie, I'm honored and happy!
Here are the conditions of The Versatile Blogger Award: – Thank the person who gave you this award. – Include a link to their blog. – Next, select 15 bloggers that you follow regularly or have recently discovered. – Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile blogger-award. – Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I love following the blogs of other crafting people. There are so many of them and they all deserve the nomination. But as I have to nominate only 15, here's a non-exhaustive list of my most favorite blogs in random order:
1. Carolyn @ Handmade by Carolyn - reading her witty words, always accompanied by those stunning photos of her projects, is a pure delight.
2. Sveta @ Tam, gde tzvetet lantana - She's a Russian in Australia, her blog is full of beautiful scenery photos and exquisite knitting.
3. Gail @ today's agenda: - great knitting and sewing projects and lots of nail polishing tips by a kind-hearted stylish lady.
4. Sew @ OhSewCrafty - an amazing knitting blog with thorough pattern reviews and beautiful project photos
5. Nadia @ Clementintje Knits - another great knitter with perfect photography skills
6. Veta @ Veta's knitting - her knitting is so inspiring
7. Alexandra @ Wool & Cotton - beautiful knitting projects, lots of great yarn pictures and Greece in photos - who doesn't love Greece!
8. Rene Sharp @ Living in Sunny South Africa - so many beautiful photos of her family and her crafting projects
9. Kristiina @ Frosty Lily - you don't need to read Finnish to appreciate her beautiful knitting!
10. Ewa @ Handmade by Effcia - great knitter and designer! - with beautifully photographed projects.
11. Tania Ho @ Chocolate A Chuva - knitting and traveling - a perfect lifestyle combination!
12. Veera @ 100% rain - a very creative Finnish knitting designer
13. Suvi @ 50 villapeikkoa - another great Finnish knitter and designer - beautiful photography and great knitting ideas
14. Kristen @ Knitionary - beautiful table arrangements, cooking and knitting - she is style personified
15. Hristo @ DIYFAN - well, because he's my husband and he's a genius in electronics :)
And now 7 things about myself:
1. I've loved making things with my hands ever since I was a tiny little girl. I pestered my mother to teach me knit when I was only four and a half years old, after I saw her knit for my newborn little sister. That year I knitted my first doll cardigan :)
2. I love mathematics. I solve problems with my morning coffee like other people solve Sudoku or crossword puzzles.
3. I love languages and linguistics. I regret it that with age I tend to forget foreign words quicker than I learn new words :)
4. Though I'm definitely a creature of warmth and sun, I am strangely attracted and fascinated by snow, icy deserts, the polar areas, high snowy mountains and cold and I find books and films on these topics irresistible.
5. I love traveling and visiting places.
6. I love historical ruins and reading about the history of places and people.
7. I love being on the shore of big rivers, lakes or the sea.