Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pouch Hat



Pattern: Pouch Hat
Yarn: Alize Lanagold Batik, the light colors from two skeins
Needle: 3.5 mm rib, 4 mm body
Time to knit: less than two days (with some serious unraveling and re-knitting)



This is the first of my "recycled" hats this year. As I promised earlier, this winter I'll unravel some of the old hats and reuse the yarn in a new style.
This new hat, which can be also a neck warmer, used to be part of a set of an entrelac hat, scarf and gloves. I unraveled the scarf and the hat and re-knit only the light colors this time. I have an idea next year to make the hat double, using this pattern and the darker colors as well.








Linked to Tami's Amis FO Friday!

11 comments:

  1. Много е хубава идеята за използването на "красивите" цветове само! харесва ми и останалото!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really lovely. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is clever AND gorgeous. I love that you reused yarn for it too. I have a few things waiting to be recycled..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cheerful accessories. I love the hat style, I may add that to my list of stuff to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!! I love how you recycled!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute hat. I love the way its drawn up in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's a great hat and glove set and it matches your blog so well! I realize that probably wasn't the point but coincidence is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely model you have! The set came out great.

    ReplyDelete