Thursday, November 9, 2023

Green Longsleeve

After a long pause I'm back to knit fabrics in search of instant gratification projects. Such is this cotton longsleeve I made for husband. It is an almost complete repeat of the one I made in January in brick viscose fabric and which he likes a lot. 

I came upon this very soft and warm cotton fabric during my last visit to the fabric shops two weeks ago and I grabbed a meter with no specific idea why I need to have it. Initially I thought of some longsleeve for myself, but I don't think this specific color is flattering on me; as much as I love grey, greyish colors and I just don't go well together. So, husband was the lucky one to have it.

Size: 48 with with added length
Fabric: cotton knit
Time to make: 3 days

I've already refined the pattern to fit his figure and height, however I had to add some miner additional adjustments to the neckline - I deepened it by 1.5 cm at the front. In my next make of this pattern I intend to deepen it further 1 - 1.5 cm, but to raise it at the back, thus moving the head opening a bit to the front. Otherwise I like the fit and I intend to keep making this pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment