Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fleece Dog Coat


This is the last of my doggy posts - a fleece hoodie coat + denim skirt for Lizzy. Self drafted and sewn in a couple of hours, frankly, I was surprised it fitted her so well  :)))


The fleece was a small scrap piece, given to me by a friend and the denim was harvested from the same pair of old Gaby's jeans I've used for other small projects too.





I had an idea to make her a denim jacket too, but meanwhile got engulfed in other knitting and cross stitching projects (more on that - soon :) and lost interest in dog attire. For now ☺


4 comments:

  1. amazing! doggie looks like a profesional model :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! You outdid yourself here! This is canine chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Natal!!! Que a manjedoura do seu coração esteja pronta para receber o Menino Jesus que irá nascer!!!
    Um ano novo repleto das bençãos de Deus!!!
    Doce abraço, Marie!

    ReplyDelete