Last night I came up with this idea for a new variety of muffins - to replace the sugar with a jar of strawberry jam and to add a pack of strawberry pudding to the flour for stronger strawberry taste and flavor. Experimenting with muffin recipes turned out to be such fun, now I want to make a new portion with sour creme, lots of cocoa and croquant, just to see what will come out of the oven :)))
But first we have to finish these off :)
- 120 g flour + a pack of strawberry pudding (40 g)
- 220 g strawberry jam
- 120 g milk
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 1 pouch of baking powder (10 g)
- 2 eggs
- 80 g raisins
- Stir the eggs, add the oil and the milk.
- Mix the flour with the strawberry pudding and the baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir.
- Add the strawberry jam and the raisins and stir some more.
- Preheat the oven at 180C, while distributing the mixture into the muffin molds.
- Bake for 20-25 min at 180 C.
Serve with milk or coffee and enjoy!