Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Medieval Fair in Boyana Church

Just a few snapshots of the Medieval Fair, held in the yard of the Boyana Church at the beginning of the month. It was well visited and I hope they gathered enough proceeds to organize a bigger event in September, as planned.


To my surprise :), I enjoyed a lot the medieval music
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqda4QcPgA)



The fair featured medieval games, weapons and drinks:




The key of the program was the lecture on medieval warfare and the demonstrations of knights' battles:



At the end we tried our hands at bow shooting - Gaby was amazing and won the cheering and applause of the crowd, hubby was very good, I was a sorry picture, missing all of my shots :)))


1 comment:

  1. What a fun event to attend. Especially with Game of Thrones so popular, it would neat to learn about knights and their weaponry.

    ReplyDelete